MapR Certified Cluster Administrator v6 (MCCA)
The MapR Certified Cluster Administrator credential proves that you have ability to administer the MapR Converged Data Platform, including the installation and set-up of clusters, configuration, management, and troubleshooting.
This certification exam tests your ability to perform a basic install using the MapR Installer, configuring cluster storage resources to a given use case, performing a typical data ingest, configuring the platform for data access and protection, and troubleshoot common problems.
You will answer 50-60 questions in a 2-hour proctored session.
- Configure Cluster Resources
- Volumes, Snapshots, and Mirrors
- Data Access
- Disk and Node Maintenance
- Monitoring, Manage, Basic Linux, and Troubleshoot the Cluster
Get ready to take the exam by completing the following courses (coming soon):
- ADM 200 - Install a MapR Cluster v6
- ADM 201 - Store and Protect Cluster Data v6
- ADM 202 - Configure a MapR Cluster v6
- ADM 203 - Cluster Maintenance v6
- ADM 204 - Working with YARN v6
- ADM 210 - Upgrade a MapR Cluster v6
- ADM 212 - Performance Tuning v6
Details of what’s on the exam, exam logistics, including how to register for an exam day and time, specific exam objectives, sample questions, and additionally recommended study materials can be found in the MCCA Study Guide.
To learn more about this certification and register for the exam check out the MapR Certified Cluster Administrator on MapR Academy.
Taking a MapR Certification Exam
MapR Exams are remotely proctored. You will take the exam at your desk with a proctor viewing your desktop and and your environment using your webcam. To view exam system requirements please the exam requirements in the free Study Guide.
For Certification policies, details of the program, and common questions please see the Certification FAQ.