MCCA - MapR Certified Cluster Administrator 5.1
This exam has been updated and is no longer available at this URL. Please go to this url for the new version of the exam.
- Configure Cluster Resources
- Volumes, Snapshots, and Mirrors
- Data Access
- DIsk and Node Maintenance
- Monitoring, Managing and Troubleshooting the Cluster
- Number of Questions: 60-80 questions
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- $250 USD (Certification Fee is non-refundable)
- Exam is Pass or Fail. A numbered score is not given at the completion of the exam.
This is a proctored exam. You will connect to a service called Innovative Exams. You will share your screen and webcam with a human proctor. The proctor will release the exam and will watch you take it. You must use a Chrome browser on a computer that has a webcam. System compatibility may be viewed here. The proctor will ask you to scan the room to ensure that you are alone during your exam. You must agree to a set or rules prior to taking the exam. This code of conduct may be viewed on our website at www.mapr.com/mapr-certification-policies.
How to Prepare
- Complete these MapR Academy courses:
- ESS 100 - INTRODUCTION TO BIG DATA
- ESS 101 - APACHE HADOOP ESSENTIALS
- ESS 102 - MAPR CONVERGED DATA PLATFORM ESSENTIALS
- ADM 200 - INSTALL A MAPR CLUSTER
- ADM 201 - CONFIGURE A MAPR CLUSTER
- ADM 202 - DATA ACCESS AND PROTECTION
- ADM 203 - CLUSTER MAINTENANCE
- Complete all class exercises and labs
- We recommend studying the documents below, in addition to the coursework:
Taking the Exam
- Purchase the exam
- Click the Continue to Innovative Exams. You will be signed in to Innovative Exams with Single-sign on.
- Find the exam you have purchased from the drop down list of exams
- Choose a date and time for your test session (you must schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance) subject to proctor availability
- Check your exam session confirmation email from Innovative Exams
- 30 minutes before the scheduled date and time, return to Innovative Exams, go to My Exams to begin your exam