MCCA - MapR Certified Cluster Administrator 5.1
This certification exam measures technical knowledge, skill, and ability to configure, deploy, maintain, and secure a Hadoop cluster. This exam covers the architecture of a cluster including preparing the nodes, data ingestion, disaster recovery, availability, management and monitoring.
This exam has been updated and is no longer available at this URL. Please go to this url for the new version of the exam.
- Configure Cluster Resources
- Volumes, Snapshots, and Mirrors
- Data Access
- DIsk and Node Maintenance
- Monitoring, Managing and Troubleshooting the Cluster
- Number of Questions: 60-80 questions
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- $250 USD (Certification Fee is non-refundable)
- Exam is Pass or Fail. A numbered score is not given at the completion of the exam.
This is a proctored exam. You will connect to a service called Innovative Exams. You will share your screen and webcam with a human proctor. The proctor will release the exam and will watch you take it. You must use a Chrome browser on a computer that has a webcam. System compatibility may be viewed here. The proctor will ask you to scan the room to ensure that you are alone during your exam. You must agree to a set or rules prior to taking the exam. This code of conduct may be viewed on our website at www.mapr.com/mapr-certification-policies.
How to Prepare
- Complete these MapR Academy courses:
- ESS 100 - INTRODUCTION TO BIG DATA
- ESS 101 - APACHE HADOOP ESSENTIALS
- ESS 102 - MAPR CONVERGED DATA PLATFORM ESSENTIALS
- ADM 200 - INSTALL A MAPR CLUSTER
- ADM 201 - CONFIGURE A MAPR CLUSTER
- ADM 202 - DATA ACCESS AND PROTECTION
- ADM 203 - CLUSTER MAINTENANCE
- Complete all class exercises and labs
- We recommend studying the documents below, in addition to the coursework:
Taking the Exam
- Purchase the exam
- Click the Continue to Innovative Exams. You will be signed in to Innovative Exams with Single-sign on.
- Find the exam you have purchased from the drop down list of exams
- Choose a date and time for your test session (you must schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance) subject to proctor availability
- Check your exam session confirmation email from Innovative Exams
- 30 minutes before the scheduled date and time, return to Innovative Exams, go to My Exams to begin your exam