MapR Certified Cluster Administrator 5.1 (MCCA)
Certifies technical knowledge, skill, and ability to configure, deploy, maintain, and secure a Hadoop cluster. This exam covers the architecture of a cluster including preparing the nodes, data ingestion, disaster recovery, availability, management and monitoring. MapR exams are non-refundable.
- Configure Cluster Resources
- Volumes, Snapshots, and Mirrors
- Data Access
- Disk and Node Maintenance
- Monitoring, Managing and Troubleshooting the Cluster
- Number of Questions: 60-80 questions
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- $250 USD (Certification Fee is non-refundable)
- Passing score changes frequently based on the exam question set in use
- You will have up to 6 months to take the exam from the date you register
This is a proctored exam. You will connect to a service called Innovative Exams. You will share your screen and webcam with a human proctor. The proctor will release the exam and will watch you take it. You must use a Chrome browser on a computer that has a webcam. System compatibility may be viewed here. The proctor will ask you to scan the room to ensure that you are alone during your exam. You must agree to a set or rules prior to taking the exam. This code of conduct may be viewed on our website at www.mapr.com/mapr-certification-policies.
How to Prepare
- Completion of ESS 100, ESS 101, ESS 200, ADM 200, ADM 201, ADM 202, ADM 203
- Complete all class exercises and labs
- We recommend studying the documents below, in addition to the coursework:
Taking the Exam
- Purchase the exam
- Click the Continue to Innovative Exams. You will be signed in to Innovative Exams with Single-sign on.
- Find the exam you have purchased from the drop down list of exams
- Choose a date and time for your test session (you must schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance) subject to proctor availability
- Check your exam session confirmation email from Innovative Exams
- 30 minutes before the scheduled date and time, return to Innovative Exams, go to My Exams to begin your exam