MapR Certified Data Analyst 1.9 (MCDA)
- Extract, Transform, and Load Data with Apache Pig
- Manipulate Data with Apache Pig
- Create tables and load data in Apache Hive
- Query data with Apache Hive
- Using SQL Queries with Drill
- Working with Self Describing Data
- Optimising, Securing, and Troubleshooting Drill queries
- Number of Questions: 60-80 questions
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- $250 USD
- Passing score changes frequently based on the exam question set in use
- You will have up to 6 months to take the exam from the date you register
This is a proctored exam. You will connect to a service called PSI. You will share your screen and webcam with a human proctor. The proctor will release the exam and will watch you take it. You must use a Chrome browser on a computer that has a webcam. System compatibility may be viewed here. The proctor will ask you to scan the room to ensure that you are alone during your exam. You must agree to a set or rules prior to taking the exam. This code of conduct may be viewed on our website at www.mapr.com/mapr-certification-policies.
Please see the Certification FAQ with more details.
How to Prepare
- Completion of DA 400, DA 401, DA 440, DA 450
Important! Complete all class exercises and labs !
We recommend studying the documents below, in addition to the coursework:
- Configure Drill
- Drill Query Data Structure
- SQL Reference
- Data Sources and File Formats
- Apache Hive Tutorial
- Apache Pig Tutorial
Taking the Exam
- Purchase the exam Click the Continue to Innovative Exams. You will be signed in to PSI, a testing service, with Single-sign on from your MapR account.
- Find the exam you have purchased from the drop down list of exams
- Choose a date and time for your test session (you must schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance) subject to proctor availability
- Check your exam session confirmation email from PSI
- 30 minutes before the scheduled date and time, return to Innovative Exams, go to My Exams to begin your exam