MCSD - MapR Certified Spark Developer 1.6
This certification exam measures the specific technical knowledge, skills and abilities required to use Spark to process large datasets.
Download the Study Guide
- Load and Inspect Data in Apache Spark
- Build an Apache Spark Application
- Work with Pair RDD
- Work with DataFrames
- Monitoring Spark Applications
- Spark Streaming
- Advanced Spark Programming and Spark Machine Learning MLlib
- Number of Questions: 60-80 questions
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- $250 USD (Certification Fee is non-refundable)
- Exam is Pass or Fail. No score is given at the completion of the exam.
This is a proctored exam. You will connect to a service called PSI Innovative Exams. You will share your screen and webcam with a human proctor. The proctor will release the exam and then watch you take the exam. You must use a Chrome browser on a computer that has a webcam. System compatibility may be viewed here. The proctor will ask you to scan the room to ensure that you are alone during your exam. You must agree to a set of rules prior to taking the exam. This code of conduct may be viewed on our website at www.mapr.com/mapr-certification-policies.
How to Prepare
- Complete this MapR Academy courses and labs
Taking the Exam
- Purchase the exam
- Click the Continue to Innovative Exams. You will be signed in to Innovative Exams with Single-sign on.
- Find the exam you have purchased from the drop down list of exams
- Choose a date and time for your test session (must schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance) subject to proctor availability
- Check your exam session confirmation email from Innovative Exams
- 30 minutes before the scheduled date and time, return to Innovative Exams, go to My Exams to begin your exam