MapR Certified HBase Developer 1.0 (MCHBD)
This certification exam measures the specific technical knowledge, skills and abilities required to design, develop, deploy, and manage applications using HBase. MapR exams are non-refundable.
Topics covered in this certification are:
- Hbase Data Model
- Hbase API
- HBase Schema
- Hbase Performance
- MapR-FS and MapR-DB
- Number of Questions: 60-80 questions
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- $250 USD (Certification Fee is non-refundable)
- Passing score changes frequently based on the exam question set in use
- You will have up to 6 months to take the exam from the date you register
- MapR Exams are non-refundable
This is a proctored exam. You will connect to a service called Innovative Exams. You will share your screen and webcam with a human proctor. The proctor will release the exam to you and will watch you take the exam. If the proctor may ask you to scan the room to ensure that you are alone during your exam. You must agree to a set or rules prior to taking the exam. This code of conduct may be viewed on our website at www.mapr.com/mapr-certification-policies.
Please see the Exam FAQ with more details.
How to Prepare
- Complete this MapR Academy course
- DEV 330 DEVELOPING APACHE HBASE APPLICATIONS: BASICS
- DEV 335 DEVELOPING APACHE HBASE APPLICATIONS: ADVANCED
- Completion of all class exercises and labs
- We recommend studying the documents below, in addition to the coursework
- HBase Blog
- Apache HBase Docs
- HBase in Action, by Nick Dimiduk and Amandeep Khurana
- HBase: The Definitive Guide, by Lars George
Taking the Exam
- Purchase the exam. Please note: MapR Exams are non-refundable
- Click the Continue to Innovative Exams. You will be signed in to Innovative Exams with Single-sign on.
- Find the exam you have purchased from the drop down list of exams
- Choose a date and time for your test session (must schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance) subject to proctor availability
- Check your exam session confirmation email from Innovative Exams
- 30 minutes before the scheduled date and time, return to Innovative Exams, go to My Exams to begin your exam