MapR Certified Database Developer v6 (MCDD)
MapR Certified Database Developer (MCDD) Exam
The MapR Certified Database Developer credential proves that you have ability to develop advanced databases using MapR Database. You can design Schemas to address specific use cases, load and query data, use HBase and OJAI APIs, control access to databases, and secure the database.
You will answer 50-70 questions in a 2-hour proctored session.
- Load and Query Data in MapR Database
- Use MapR Database APIs
- Design Schemas for Document Databases
- Build Document Databases
- Access Data in MapR Database
- Query Data in MapR Database
- Integrate and Secure a MapR Database
Get ready to take the exam by completing the following courses:
- DEV 330 - Introduction to MapR-DB
- DEV 331 - Design and Build a MapR Database (MapR v6)
- DEV 332 - Develop Applications with MapR Database (MapR v6)
Details of what’s on the exam, exam logistics, including how to register for an exam day and time, specific exam objectives, sample questions, and additionally recommended study materials can be found in the MCDD v6 Study Guide