MapR Certified HBase Developer v1 (MCHBD)
The MapR Certified HBase Developer credential proves that you have ability to write HBase programs using HBase as a distributed NoSQL datastore. This exam covers HBase architecture, the HBase data model, APIs, schema design, performance tuning, bulk-loading of data, and storing complex data structures.
You will answer 50-60 questions in a 2-hour proctored session.
- HBase Data Model
- HBase Architecture
- HBase Schema Design
- HBase Java API
- HBase Use Cases and Performance Considerations
- MapR-DB Architecture Differences
Get ready to take the exam by completing the following courses:
- DEV 320 - HBase Data Model and Architecture
- DEV 321 - HBase Schema Design
- DEV 322 - Developing HBase Applications: Basics
- DEV 323 - Developing HBase Applications: Advanced
- DEV 324 - Apache HBase Applications: Bulk Loading, Performance, and Security
Taking a MapR Certification Exam
MapR Exams are remotely proctored. You will take the exam at your desk with a proctor viewing your desktop and and your environment using your webcam.
To learn more about this certification and register for the exam check out the MapR Certified HBase Developer on MapR Academy.
For Certification policies, details of the program, and common questions please see the Certification FAQ.